Avocado and Lime Mousse is perfect as a light dip with chips, or to serve with nachos or burritos. I've even used it to make Poke bowls. It's delightfully tart and creamy, coming together in only 5 minutes so you can serve it at a party at short notice.
Avocado and Lime Mousse
- 2 large avocados flesh removed
- Juice of 1 large lime or 2 small limes
- Pinch salt
- Place all ingredients in the container that a stick/immersion blender comes with (or a tall glass jar with an open mouth). Or in a blender or food processor bowl.
- Blend thoroughly for up to 2 minutes until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.