Welcome to the booking page for clients outside of Australia or New Zealand.
If you are ready to book in as a new client, please ensure you have first read the Work with Me page and FAQs so you have a good idea of how we can work together. You will get the best results if you understand how naturopaths work with people just like you.
Important: The way I work is to conduct an Initial Consultation first, followed by a 3-consultation-package over 2-3 months, and then single sessions.
The package model works well for newer clients because it keeps the momentum going, provides you with structure and a high level of support, with some email time in between Zoom calls to help keep you on the right path. Getting the foundations right is so important at this initial stage. I am highly invested in all my clients, so I only work with people who are similarly committed to staying the course and want to develop a healthy working relationship.
After the package, I encourage you to continue your work with me via single session follow ups. Most people who work with me have chronic conditions and we work together for a minimum of one year or longer term on various health goals for different life stages. Once your condition has significantly improved, you can have a check-in every 3-6 months. If you have a chronic condition, you will make progress with 2 or 3 appointments but most people require a year or more for their health to significantly improve.
New clients will need to complete the intake forms and send back at least 2 days prior to your appointment. The link to these will be on the booking confirmation page that appears once you make a booking or you can start on them now. Please set aside some time (an hour or so) to complete these. Please note that you will need to sign a Client Agreement as part of us working together.
To find out what's included in your consultations, read the Policies page.
- Consultation fees are up to date as of 1st September 2023 and are in Australian dollars. You can use the xe.com currency converter to confirm the approximate amount in your local currency. Scroll down to the sub-heading "Fees" for details.
- Prices are updated roughly every 6-12 months, may be subject to change without notice and will always be updated here if you need to check them.
- Pre-payment is required for all consultations via PayPal. If you don't have a Paypal account, there is an option to pay with credit card* within the booking process - just click on the yellow Paypal button initially and then you'll see a link to pay with credit card.
- All consultations are via Zoom, some can be done as audio-only or a phone call if preferred (please request this when booking).
- *Visa debit cards and similar cards also work
Which appointment to book?
Please use the appropriate link below to choose a date and time for your consultation. Scroll down to the sub-heading "Fees" for details of consultation fees.
- If you haven't seen me yet: you can book the initial consultation.
- If you would prefer a more informal chat about your health: you can book the clarity call.
- You have had the initial consultation so far: book the 3 consultation package
- If you have had the first consultation of the package, I will provide you with a link to book the subsequent two consultations.
- After your 3 consultation package, you require a follow up/check in: book the 30-35 minute follow up consultation.
- It's been more than 3 months since your last consultation, or our consultations generally need longer than the standard: book the 45 minute consultation.
All new clients will need to complete the Client Agreement in order to work with me.
I also offer "Non-treatment Clarity Calls" - 45 minutes for $180. These are perfect for people who are looking for more insight into their case or a second opinion, if they have already been working with a practitioner but feel there might be more going on. As these are designed as a "one-off", they do not include treatment recommendations because that requires ongoing monitoring. They do give you an overview of the general treatment approach I would take in your case, provide you with clarity and can give you ideas of what direction to take. This option also gives you an opportunity to ask me anything you would like about nutrition or health in general or about your case. I can look over up to 2 test results to give you general insight. More extensive pathology review requires booking in as an ongoing client. If you do decide to go ahead with more formal treatment after a clarity call, I discount your first consultation for you by $60. Please note that there is a limit of 1 clarity call, at which point you are best working with me as an ongoing client. Make a booking here.
I sometimes get inquiries about free discovery/clarity calls - the reason I don't offer these is two-fold. Firstly, a short 15 minute phone call doesn't give you any insight into your case to help you make decisions about your future treatment and these calls tend to go way over time, meaning my small business isn't sustainable. Free discovery calls are only suitable if you are thinking of signing up for a longer program with a much larger time/money investment. Thank you for your understanding.
All consultations require prepayment, processed via Paypal - you can either use a Paypal account or there is an option to use a credit card or Visa debit card if you don't have a Paypal account. For both options, click the yellow Paypal button - the next screen will prompt you to either log in to your Paypal account OR scroll down further to use the "Pay with credit card" link.
Payment plans are available for the 3 consultation package. Please let me know if you would like to use this option.
Fees (clients outside AUS/NZ)
Fees are updated roughly every 6-12 months, may be subject to change without notice and will always be updated here if you need to check them.
- The first consultation runs for 60-70 minutes at $380. What's included?
- The three consultations package is $750 What's included?
- Thereafter, follow ups are $185 for 30-35 minutes or $220 for 45 minutes.
- Email support between consultations - $3 per minute. ONLY available after you have had 4 consultations. This can be used if you have any new questions between consultations - for example if you'd like to adjust your treatment, would like my input about something or if you have an acute issue you'd like help with. If a question is to clarify something already discussed in a consultation (eg. dosing information), there is no charge. Email time is invoiced at the end of each month via Paypal. In some cases, a Zoom call is a better option than email.
- Treatment plan changes between consultations - changes will be charged as per the email support charge. This is only suitable for relatively small changes - eg. if you've decided after a consultation you want to do something differently. This covers my time choosing supplement/s, updating your prescription in Vital.ly and your treatment plan.
- Admin fee for repeat prescriptions (at my discretion) - $20 flat fee. This is only used for those whose health status and medication is very stable. Otherwise, you will need to book a consultation.
- *Payment plans are available for the 3 consultation package - please enquire.
All policies and details of what's included in consultations can be found on the Policies page.