Nutrition, Naturopathy and Health Coaching Services
I work with both Australian and international clients as a Clinical Nutritionist, Naturopath and Health Coach. I offer consultations over video calling (Zoom) and email followups are also available.
I also offer a non-treatment consultation service for those already under regular care, who would simply like my input about a topic. Please see further details below.
Ready to book in? If you’re ready to book in, please use the booking form. New clients will be sent intake forms to complete and send back 2 days prior to your appointment.
Want to ask me some questions before booking in? If you’d like to arrange an obligation-free 10 minute phone call (or make an email enquiry) to get to know more about me and how I work, please fill out the contact form and include your contact details and the best day(s)/time(s) to call.
How I can help you
I treat underlying causes contributing to illness, in addition to symptom alleviation.
– Specific areas of interest: the gut microbiome and dysbiosis, digestive complaints (eg. reflux, SIBO), thyroid and adrenal health, pyroluria, methylation (incl. MTHFR), CFS, fibromyalgia, female hormonal complaints (including endometriosis, PCOS, PMS, PMDD), autoimmune illnesses (eg. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis), anxiety, OCD, depression, resilience in chronic illness
– Diet and lifestyle optimisation/troubleshooting – eg. fat loss, digestive complaints, sleep concerns, mood imbalances, hormonal balancing, fatigue, skin issues, general health optimisation, disease prevention
– Food and cooking education – what to eat and why; how to prepare delicious food without stress; optimising nutrient density without excessive cost
– Suggestions for further investigation for specific health complaints
– Pathology interpretation and suggestions for additional testing – eg. thyroid, cholesterol, iron studies
– Anxiety coaching (please also read below)
What I cannot help with
– Diagnosing diseases/medical conditions. If I suspect based on your history and/or pathology tests that you need to investigate something further, I will refer you back to your medical practitioner for diagnosis
– Decisions around medications and medical treatments – this is for you to discuss with your medical practitioner. I will advise you if I believe there are side effects and/or nutrient deficiencies relating to medication you are taking, however you must discuss this with your medical practitioner in making any decisions about the medication
-Serious mental health issues if you are not currently under the care of a medical practitioner
-Highly complex issues. If your health complaint is highly complex, I may refer you back to your medical practitioner
Are we a good match?
In order for us to work effectively together, I have observed that my most successful clients:
- take ultimate responsibility for making change
- are open minded and willing to make changes where recommended
- understand that the illness has taken some time to develop, and so regaining health will also take time
- are not afraid to ask questions, both of my recommendations and of themselves
- admit when they are having difficulty finding motivation
- want to empower themselves to take information from me and run with it
- understand there will be challenges along the way
- enjoy working with a practitioner who will compassionately give you the truth, even if it may not be what you want to hear
- understand that chronic illness usually isn’t fixed in only 3 consultations
Non-Treatment Consultation Service
If you are already under the care of a healthcare professional (eg. GP, specialist, nutritionist, naturopath), but you’d like my thoughts on a particular topic or your case (for example dysbiosis, FMT), I can offer my services this way as well. This can be done over Skype or email, and is offered on the strict understanding that it does not constitute treatment – my intention is that you will take the information I provide and discuss this with your healthcare professional.
The cost of this service is $200/hour and can be done in shorter time periods if needed – eg. 30 mins or 45 mins (at a pro-rata cost). These sessions can be audio-recorded so you can listen back any time.
Pathology Interpretation Service
Both standard and “functional” pathology testing can provide incredible insight in to current or potential health complaints, provided they are interpreted in the right context.
I offer a pathology interpretation service on the strict understanding that you will take the information I provide to your existing healthcare professional or you can choose to work with me.
Important: I don’t provide treatment advice with the interpretation unless you are working with me for treatment.
Written interpretation reports for functional medicine tests such as organic acids and stool testing are charged at $80 per test or $60 for existing clients. This cost also applies to one set of standard pathology tests (eg. iron studies, CBC, Biochemistry, Cholesterol, liver function). Combined tests such as NutrEval are charged at a higher rate ($160), since there is more than one test in that package.
Qualifications and Memberships
I am qualified as a Clinical Nutritionist and Naturopath. I am a member of professional association ATMS (member 27907) and my qualifications are an Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine and an Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy from ACNT in Sydney.
I’d love to hear from you – please use the contact form to arrange a consultation or if you’d like more information before booking in.