Welcome to my booking page for Australian/NZ clients.
If you are from outside of Australia/NZ, please use this booking page.
If you are ready to book in as a new client, please ensure you have first read the Work with Me page and FAQs so you have a good idea of how we can work together. You will get the best results if you understand how Naturopaths work with people just like you.
Important: The way I work is to conduct an Initial Consultation first, followed by a 3-consultation-package over 2-3 months, and then single sessions thereafter.
The package model works well for clients because it keeps the momentum going, provides you with structure and a high level of support, with some quick email check-ins in between Zoom calls to help keep you on the right path. Getting the foundations right is so important at this initial stage. I am highly invested in all my clients, so I only work with people who are similarly committed to staying the course and want to develop a healthy working relationship.
After the package, I encourage you to continue your work with me via single session follow ups. Most people who work with me have chronic conditions and we work together for a minimum of one year or longer term on various health goals for different life stages. If you have a chronic condition, you will make noticeable improvements after 2 or 3 appointments, but most people do require a year or more for their health to significantly improve. Once your condition has significantly improved, I recommend a check-in every 3-6 months.
New clients will need to complete the intake forms and send back at least 2 days prior to your appointment. The link to these will be provided once you book your initial consultation or you can start on them now. Please set aside some dedicated time (an hour or so) to complete these. Please note that you will need to sign a Client Agreement as part of us working together.
To find out what's included in your consultations, read the Policies page.
- Consultation fees are up to date as of 31st March 2023. Scroll down to the sub-heading "Fees" for details. Fees are updated roughly every 6-12 months, may be subject to change without notice and will always be updated here if you need to check them.
- Pre-payment is required for all consultations via PayPal. If you don't have a Paypal account, there is an option to pay with credit card* within the booking process - just click on the yellow Paypal button initially and then you'll see a link to pay with credit card. If you don't have either, please contact me via the Contact page so we can arrange a bank transfer (Australian clients only).
- All consultations are via Zoom, some can be done as audio-only or a phone call if preferred (please request this when booking).
- *Visa debit cards and similar cards also work
Which appointment to book?
Please use the appropriate link below to choose a date and time for your consultation. Scroll down to the sub-heading "Fees" for details of consultation fees.
- If you haven't seen me yet: you can book the initial consultation.
- If you would prefer a more informal chat about your health: you can book the clarity call.
- You have had the initial consultation so far: book the 3 consultation package
- If you have had the first consultation of the package, I will provide you with a link to book the subsequent two consultations.
- After your 3 consultation package, you require a follow up/check in and also have multiple areas to address, new health challenges or goals, it's been 3+ months since last consultation, or we are significantly changing your treatment: book in for the 40-45 minute consultation.
- After your 3 consultation package, you have new pathology results for me to review: book the 30 minute pathology review consultation.
- After your 3 consultation package, you require a standard follow up/check in: book the 30 minute standard follow up.
All new clients will need to complete the Client Agreement in order to work with me.
I also offer "Non-treatment Clarity Calls" - 45 minutes for $180. These are perfect for people who are looking for more insight into their case or a second opinion, if they have already been working with a practitioner but feel there might be more going on. As these are designed as a "one-off", they do not include treatment recommendations because that requires ongoing monitoring. They do give you an overview of the general treatment approach I would take in your case, provide you with clarity and can give you ideas of what direction to take. This option also gives you an opportunity to ask me anything you would like about nutrition or health in general or about your case. I can look over up to 2 test results to give you general insight. More extensive pathology review requires booking in as an ongoing client. If you do decide to go ahead with more formal treatment after a clarity call, I discount your first consultation for you by $60. Please note that there is a limit of 1 clarity call, at which point you are best working with me as an ongoing client. Make a booking here.
I sometimes get inquiries about free discovery/clarity calls - the reason I don't offer these is two-fold. Firstly, a short 15 minute phone call doesn't give you any insight into your case to help you make decisions about your future treatment and these calls tend to go way over time, meaning my small business isn't sustainable. Free discovery calls are only suitable if you are thinking of signing up for a longer program with a much larger time/money investment. Thank you for your understanding.
All payments are prepayments that are processed via Paypal - you can either use a Paypal account or there is an option to use a credit card or Visa debit card if you don't have a Paypal account. For both options, click the yellow Paypal button - the next screen will prompt you to either log in to your Paypal account OR scroll down further to use the "Pay with credit card" link.
Payment plans are available for the 3 consultation package. Please let me know if you would like to use this option.
Fees (Australian/NZ clients)
Fees are updated roughly every 6-12 months, may be subject to change without notice and will always be updated here if you need to check them.
- The first consultation runs for 60-70 minutes at $300. What's included?
- The three consultations package is $560. (*Payment plan available) What's included?
- Thereafter, standard follow ups are $135 for 30 minutes. Before booking this option, please ensure you don't require the longer follow up (detailed below) or the pathology review consultation.
- 30 minute Pathology review consultation - $155
- I also offer longer follow up consultations where required – 40-45 mins for $155. These may be used for example when new areas need to be addressed, complex cases, case reviews or a client hasn’t seen me for over 3 months. Or, if our consultations usually last for 40-45 minutes, please book this option.
- Acute short email consults for $60 for existing clients that have an acute issue, eg. flu, food poisoning, injury. These are not intended to be used for ongoing/long term health concerns.
- Email support between consultations - $2.75 per minute. ONLY available after you have had 4 consultations. This can be used if you have any new questions between consultations - for example if you'd like to adjust your treatment or would like my input about something. If a question is to clarify something already discussed in a consultation (eg. dosing information), there is no charge. Email time is invoiced at the end of each month via Paypal. In some cases, a Zoom call works better than email.
- Treatment plan changes between consultations - changes will be charged as per the email support charge. This is only used for relatively small changes - eg. if you've decided after a consultation you want to do something differently. This covers my time choosing supplement/s, updating your prescription in Vital.ly and your treatment plan.
- Admin fee for repeat prescriptions (at my discretion) - $15 flat fee. This is only used for those whose health status and medication is very stable. Otherwise, you will need to book a consultation.
- *Payment plans are available for the 3 consultation package - please enquire.
- NDIS (Australia) - If you are on NDIS as self-managed or plan-managed, I can work with you. Please fill in the contact form to enquire - I'd love to help.
All policies and details of what's included in consultations can be found on the Policies page.