Welcome to my booking page.
If you are ready to book in as a new client, please ensure you have first read the Work with Me page so you have a good idea of how we can work together. You can also find full details of my Fees here.
Please note that new fees will apply from 15th June 2022 AEDT: see details here of the new fees.
If you are a new client - there is a confirmation page after you book that will have the intake forms for you to complete. These need to be sent back to me at least 2 days prior to your initial consultation so that you get the most out of our time working together.
If you are a client of Michelle Kirby's, Sarah Chopra's or Gabby Campbell's and had at least one appointment with either of them, please use this link to book in for your first consultation. Do NOT use this link if you haven't been a client of either of these naturopaths. https://calendly.com/allisonjones/initial-consultation-60-minutes-zoom-michelle-kirby
Which appointment to book?
- If you haven't seen me yet: you can book the initial consultation.
- If you would prefer a more informal chat about your health: you can book the clarity call.
- You have had the initial consultation so far: book the second consultation.
- You have had two appointments so far: book the third consultation.
- You require a follow up/check in: book the 30 minute standard follow up.
- You require a follow up/check in but also have either new pathology results, multiple areas to address, new health challenges, or we are significantly changing your treatment: book in for the extended 45 minute consultation.
- You are an existing client with a new, acute issue (eg. cold or flu, injury): book in for a 15 minute acute consultation.