- Prices are up to date as of 8th June, 2021. Prices are in Australian dollars. You can use the xe.com currency converter to confirm the approximate amount in your local currency.
- New prices come in to effect 15th June, 2022. If you book in for a new client consultation before then, you will pay the older price for the first 3 consultations and then the new prices for all subsequent consultations. If you make a booking after this date, all new prices will be applied. See the new prices here.
- Pre-payment is required for all consultations via PayPal.
- All consultations are via Zoom, some can be done as audio-only or a phone call if preferred (please request this when booking).
Please note new prices from 15th June 2022.
- The first consultation runs for 60-70 minutes at $260. What's included?
- The second consultation runs for 40 minutes and is $150.
- The third consultation with Report of Findings runs for 40 minutes and is $110.
- Thereafter, standard follow ups are $110 for 30 minutes.
- I also offer longer follow up consultations where required – 45 mins for $140. These may be used for example when new areas need to be addressed, complex cases, pathology review, case reviews or a client hasn’t seen me for over 3 months.
- Acute 10-15 minute telephone/Zoom consults for $35 for existing clients that require between-consult check-ins or have an acute issue, eg. flu, sore throat, injury. This can also be done by email if preferred.
- Email support between consultations - $2.50 per minute. This can be used if you have any new questions between consultations - for example if you'd like to adjust your treatment or would like my input about something. If a question is to clarify something already discussed in a consultation (eg. dosing information), there is no charge.
- Treatment plan changes between consultations - $20 flat fee. This is only used for small changes - eg. if you've decided after a consultation you want to do something differently. This covers my time choosing supplement/s, updating your prescription in Vital.ly and your treatment plan.
- Admin fee for repeat prescriptions (at my discretion) - $15 flat fee. This is only used for those whose health status and medication is very stable. Otherwise, you will need to book a consultation.
- Payment plans are available - please enquire.
- NDIS (Australia) - If you are on NDIS as self-managed or plan-managed, I can work with you. Please fill in the contact form to enquire - I'd love to help.
Book in here for all consultations.
What's included in the first consultation
The first consultation is a comprehensive process allowing me to understand the details of your case. This includes our actual 60-70 minute consultation time and also the time I spend before and after on your case. In total, approximately 3 hours are spent on your case for the first consultation, delivering you a unique high standard of care.
This process includes:
- a thorough pre-consultation review of your health history
- review of one set of standard pathology results, SIBO results or stool test*
- your 60-70 minute consultation on Zoom
- post-consultation research/reflection to start the Report of Findings
- write up of your initial treatment suggestions
- prescription of required supplements if relevant
*pathology refers to blood tests not more than 12 months old
What's included in follow up consultations
- A Report of Findings is included with the cost of the third consultation. This is a summary of your case, including nutritional and naturopathic diagnoses*.
- Written treatment plans/prescriptions are provided after each consultation. These may be provided 1-2 days after the consultation.
- Prescription of supplements at a discount where possible
- If needed, follow ups or Q&A sessions can also be conducted over email, charged at the same prices as above for follow ups. These are helpful for people with cognitive difficulties or chronic fatigue syndrome for example.
- New treatment plans, treatment adjustments and review/collection of pathology results require a consultation.
- Prescription repeats are only available to ongoing clients who have an appointment at least every 2-3 months.
- Australian health funds unfortunately do not cover Zoom and email consultations. Please check with your insurance if you live somewhere outside of Australia to check coverage.
- *In some cases, the Report of Findings may not be completed so that I can instead spend more time researching your case. This sometimes occurs where some clients have complex cases or if there is a delay with required pathology to make a naturopathic/nutritional diagnosis. I will always do my best to give you enough information in writing to account for this.
I also offer "Non-treatment Clarity Calls" - 45 minutes for $160. These are perfect for people who are looking for more insight into their case or a second opinion, if they have already been working with a practitioner but feel there might be more going on. As these are designed as a "one-off", they do not include treatment recommendations because that requires ongoing monitoring. They do give you an overview of the general treatment approach I would take in your case, provide you with clarity and can give you ideas of what direction to take. This option gives you an opportunity to ask me anything you would like about nutrition or health in general or about your case. I can look over up to 2 test results to give you general insight. More extensive pathology review requires booking in as an ongoing client. If you do decide to go ahead with more formal treatment after a clarity call, I discount your first consultation for you by $40. Please note that there is a limit of 1 clarity call, at which point you are best working with me as an ongoing client. Make a booking here.
Pathology Interpretation Services
These services are available for both ongoing clients and one-off reports if you are already working with another healthcare provider. They do not constitute diagnosis or treatment of a medical condition. You will be provided with a written report. These are an interpretive service and do not include treatment recommendations.
A questionnaire will be sent to you to complete before I review your test/s unless you are an existing client.
- Review of one set of standard pathology (no more than 2 months old) - $80
- Thryve, Ombre or Biomesight test review and interpretation - $80 per report
- Genova GI Effects, Diagnostic Insight GI Map, Invivo GI Ecologix or Microba review and interpretation - $100 per report
- Genova or Great Plains Organic Acids test $100 per report
- Nutrigenomic tests - this interpretation is available to existing clients only, because your genetics don't necessarily equate to what is actually going on in your body.
- If you end up booking in with me as a client *after* purchasing a report, I will discount your initial consultation fee by $30.
Important: pathology interpretations do not constitute a medical diagnosis or treatment. If I suspect you have a medical condition, I will always refer you back to your medical practitioner for assessment. These services are to assess your nutrition or gut microbiome status and to determine if there is anything that needs addressing from a diet or lifestyle perspective.
Changes or cancellations to consultation bookings require a minimum of 48 hours otherwise 30% of the fee is payable. As a small business owner, I appreciate your understanding. A last-minute cancellation may prevent someone else who needs a consultation from booking in.
Pathology and Supplement Costs
- Pathology testing (eg. blood, stool, urine) is often required to confirm a nutritional diagnosis and/or to monitor treatment. These costs are not included in consultation fees – costs will be provided to you up front. GPs may sometimes run the tests if they agree there is a need.
- Nutritional supplements are prescribed if appropriate, but only if absolutely needed. Costs for supplements are available via the relevant website (eg. Vital.ly or iHerb) – costs are not included in consultation fees. I discount supplements for all ongoing/regular clients ordering through Vital.ly
- If a supplement is ordered by me specifically for you, payment must be made upfront.
- No refund is available after pathology or supplements are ordered/purchased.
- If you require an individualised meal plan or a written pathology interpretation (eg. for organic acids or comprehensive stool testing), this can be provided at additional cost as these take time to prepare outside of consultations, based on your needs and personal preferences. High quality standardised meal plans are also available.
2022 Prices - starting 15th June AEST
- First consultation runs for 60-70 minutes at $280.
- Second consultation runs for 40 minutes and is $150.
- Third consultation with Report of Findings runs for 40 minutes and is $150.
- Standard 30 minute follow ups are $120.
- Longer follow up consultations where required – $150.
- Acute 10-15 minute telephone/Zoom consults - $45
- Email support between consultations - $2.75 per minute.
- Treatment plan changes between consultations - $20 flat fee.
- Admin fee for repeat prescriptions (at my discretion) - $15 flat fee.
- Non-treatment clarity call (45 mins) - $160