Prices are up to date as of 1st February, 2019. Prices are in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST.
Pre-payment is required for all consultations. Payment plans are available.
- The first consultation runs for 60 minutes at $195.
- The second consultation may run between 35-45 minutes and is $100, or $120 for 45-60 minutes for more complex cases or where there are a lot of areas to cover (eg. multiple pathology results).
- Thereafter, standard follow ups are $70 for 30 minutes.
- I also offer longer follow up consultations where required – 60 mins for $100, 45 mins for $90. These may be used for example when new areas need to be addressed or a client hasn’t seen me for over a year.
- Short/Acute 15 minute telephone/Zoom consults for $35 for clients that require between-consult check-ins or have an acute issue, eg. flu, sore throat, injury. This can also be done by email if preferred.
- Email support between consultations – $1.50 per minute. This can be used if you have any new questions between consultations – for example if you’d like to adjust your treatment or would like my input about something. If a question is to clarify something already discussed in a consultation (eg. dosing information), there is no charge.
- Payment plans are available – please enquire.
Other Services and Important Notes
- Pathology interpretation written reports: $70 per test/report for existing, on-going clients or $90 for “non-treatment” clients. These are optional, for those who would like a detailed written report.
- Non-treatment consultation service: $80/hr (also charged at a pro-rata cost if the time required is less than an hour). This is provided on the strict understanding that you will take information I provide to your existing primary care practitioner.
- Follow ups or Q&A sessions can also be conducted over email, charged at the same prices as above for follow ups
- New treatment plans, treatment adjustments and review/collection of pathology results require a consultation (unless in the latter case, a written pathology report is requested and paid for).
- All fees are in Australian dollars.
Payment Options and Policies
- Payment options include Paypal (all clients), bank transfer (Aus clients only), Square card reader and cash (in-person clients only)
- Important: Zoom, telephone and email consultation fees must be paid prior to the appointment – I will invoice you via Paypal unless you prefer a bank transfer (Australian customers only). Consultations cannot go ahead without pre-payment.
- In-person consultation fees are payable at completion.
- I also work on client cases outside of consultation times, and rarely charge for this, unless the time required is extensive – I will always advise this up front to ensure you are comfortable with that approach. This may occur if your case is very complex, where there are many medications being taken or if your condition is uncommon.
Changes or cancellations to consultation bookings require a minimum of 48 hours otherwise 30% of the fee is payable. As a small business owner, I appreciate your understanding.
Pathology and Supplement Costs
- Pathology testing (eg. blood, stool, urine) is often required to confirm a nutritional diagnosis and/or to monitor treatment. These costs are not included in consultation fees – costs will be provided to you up front.
- Nutritional supplements are prescribed if appropriate, but only if absolutely needed. Costs for supplements are available via the relevant website (eg. Vital.ly or iHerb) – costs are not included in consultation fees. If a supplement is ordered by me specifically for you, payment must be made upfront.
- No refund is available after pathology or supplements are ordered/purchased.
- If you require an individualised meal plan or a written pathology interpretation (eg. for organic acids or comprehensive stool testing), this can be provided at additional cost as these take time to prepare outside of consultations, based on your needs and personal preferences. High quality standardised meal plans are also available for a lower cost.
Health Fund Rebates for Australian clients
I am currently covered by the following Health Funds in Australia for Nutrition:
- GU Health
- Aus. Unity
Please check with your Health Fund that you are covered for my services.
Important: Zoom, email and telephone consultations are not covered by health funds.