Prices are up to date as of 1st July, 2019. Prices are in Australian dollars.
Pre-payment is required for all consultations.
- The first consultation runs for 60 minutes at $260. What’s included?
- The second consultation runs for 35-45 minutes and is $150.
- Thereafter, standard follow ups are $80 for 30 minutes.
- I also offer longer follow up consultations where required – 45 mins for $110. These may be used for example when new areas need to be addressed or a client hasn’t seen me for 6-12 months.
- Short/Acute 15 minute telephone/Zoom consults for $35 for clients that require between-consult check-ins or have an acute issue, eg. flu, sore throat, injury. This can also be done by email if preferred.
- Email support between consultations – $2 per minute. This can be used if you have any new questions between consultations – for example if you’d like to adjust your treatment or would like my input about something. If a question is to clarify something already discussed in a consultation (eg. dosing information), there is no charge.
- Payment plans are available – please enquire.
What’s included in the first consultation
The first consultation is a comprehensive process allowing me to understand the details of your case. This includes our actual 60 minute consultation time and also time I spend alone on your case. In total, approximately 3 hours is spent on your case for the first consultation.
This process includes:
- a thorough pre-consultation review of your health history
- review of one set of standard pathology results*
- your 60 minute consultation on Zoom or Skype
- post-consultation research/reflection
- write up your initial treatment suggestions
- prescription of required supplements
*standard pathology refers to blood tests not more than 12 months old
What’s included in follow up consultations
- A formal Report of Findings is included with the cost of the second consultation. Depending on individual circumstances (wait time for pathology for example) this may be provided at the third consultation.
- Written treatment plans/prescriptions are provided at the end of each consultation. These may be provided the day after the consultation.
Other Services and Important Notes
- uBiome review and interpretation – $60 per report
- Genova GI Effects and Diagnostic Insight GI Map review and interpretation $80 per report
- Genova or Great Plains Organic Acids test $80 per report
- Follow ups or Q&A sessions can also be conducted over email, charged at the same prices as above for follow ups
- New treatment plans, treatment adjustments and review/collection of pathology results require a consultation.
Payment Options and Policies
- Payment options include Paypal (all clients), bank transfer (Aus clients only) and Square card reader
- Important: Zoom, telephone and email consultation fees must be paid prior to the appointment – I will invoice you via Paypal unless you prefer a bank transfer (Australian customers only). Consultations cannot go ahead without pre-payment.
Changes or cancellations to consultation bookings require a minimum of 24 hours otherwise 30% of the fee is payable. As a small business owner, I appreciate your understanding.
Pathology and Supplement Costs
- Pathology testing (eg. blood, stool, urine) is often required to confirm a nutritional diagnosis and/or to monitor treatment. These costs are not included in consultation fees – costs will be provided to you up front.
- Nutritional supplements are prescribed if appropriate, but only if absolutely needed. Costs for supplements are available via the relevant website (eg. Vital.ly or iHerb) – costs are not included in consultation fees. If a supplement is ordered by me specifically for you, payment must be made upfront.
- No refund is available after pathology or supplements are ordered/purchased.
- If you require an individualised meal plan or a written pathology interpretation (eg. for organic acids or comprehensive stool testing), this can be provided at additional cost as these take time to prepare outside of consultations, based on your needs and personal preferences. High quality standardised meal plans are also available.