– The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– This website also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– All recipes, photographs, logos and text are the property of Allison Jones and may not be reproduced without direct permission. Recipes and/or images may not be copied and re-posted without direct consent. Only a link to the particular recipe or blog and a link to the photograph URL may be used on other websites or materials. If you have any questions or wish to use any of the information on this site please contact me.
Comments that you to post to this website are available for the public to view. Please choose carefully when leaving comments as we are not responsible for the information posted by others. The owner of this website reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that defame or attack a person individually
We do occasionally review or recommend certain products or services. We are not compensated for these reviews. We do, however, participate in associate programs that provide us with advertising fees or discounts on products for referring you.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.
- All logos, text, and photography are copyright © 2016-2017 Allison Jones unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
- If you would like to use any of my photographs, logos or recipes materials on your site, please contact me using this form. Do not copy and paste an entire recipe or article on your site.
- If you have made a recipe of mine, please consider tagging me or link to my website or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BodyElectricVitality/ or http://www.bodyelectricvitality.com.au/
http://www.bodyelectricvitality.com.au/ contains intellectual property owned by Allison Jones, including trade dress, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the http://www.bodyelectricvitality.com.au/ content, in whole or in part without prior written consent. I reserve the right to immediately remove your account and access to http://www.bodyelectricvitality.com.au/, including any products or services offered through the site, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
This website is written and produced for informational and educational purposes only. Statements within this site have not been approved by the FDA in the United States or the TGA in Australia. Content should not be considered a substitute for professional medical expertise. The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness or other medical condition. The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional before starting a new diet or health program. Please seek professional help regarding any health conditions or concerns. As a Clinical Nutritionist, I am only qualified to give specific nutrition advice to clients who have completed a health intake form and have consulted with me.
The writer(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein or procedures undertaken hereafter.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
-To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
-To quickly process your transactions.
-To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
WordFence security is enabled to prevent unauthorised access to information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
-Tracking website traffic statistics by Google Analytics
-Enable sharing of content by you to social media
-Serve content via the WordPress publishing platform
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Collection of Email Addresses
We collect your email address in order to:
-Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
-Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
-We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
-Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
We agree to the following:
-NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
-Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
-Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
-Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
-Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
-Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
-Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.